Create a custom leggings pattern and stitch up a pair to take home during class.
Adult Custom Leggings Workshop
Join us for this amazing one of a kind workshop where you’ll develop a personalized leggings pattern that’s completely customized to fit your body and then use that pattern to stitch up your very own pair before class ends! **Students should have experience sewing from a pattern and sewing with knits, as we will not be covering these skills during the workshop.
Cost: $110 course fee, includes 5 hours of instruction and a custom paper pattern that’s yours to keep.
Prerequisite: This class assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 201 course or have equivalent skills and have some experience sewing with knits.
September PM: class meets Friday, September 8th and 15th from 7-9:30pm.
- Sewing machine and/or serger (instruction will be provided for both)
- Your sewing machine/serger manual
- thread cones and basic sewing kit
- Fabric: we recommend 2 yards of spandex (54″-60″ width of fabric) for class, which is an ample amount for this project and also allows for a cutting error.
- mechanical pencil
- Roll of wide kraft paper, similar to this one.