Make this versatile bag during our 5 hour class.
Bagmaking: Super Tote!
Some bags are just too dreamy NOT to make. Anna Graham’s new Super Tote pattern totally fits the bill. Join us for a fun weekend workshop as we sew through this amazing pattern together.
Prerequisite: This class assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 102 course or have similar skills.
June WKD: class meets June 10th from 10am to 4pm, which includes a break for lunch.
If you’d like to be notified if this course is added to our calendar again, please email at info@FabricateAtlanta.com with SUPER TOTE in the subject line.
Your sewing machine, basic sewing supplies, and the materials listed below:
- 1/2 yard front/back and exterior pocket
- 1 yard lining (1 1/2 if fully lining front pocket)
- (2) 1/4 yard cuts for straps
- 2/3 yard exterior gusset (includes interior pocket pieces)
- 2 1/4 yards fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 1 yard Pellon Craft Fuse 808 or 1 yard canvas/duck cloth (optional)
- 18” zipper for recessed top (optional)
- 1 yard 1/4” wide elastic
- 15” of 1/2″ piping (handmade or storebought) – optional
- 14mm magnetic snap or 2” of 3/4” wide hook + loop tape (optional)
** Additional fabric necessary if using a directional print