This is not your average pillow class. We take you from zero to defcon 5 – professional decorator level. Your work will speak for itself after completing this amazing class.
Custom Pillow Fabrication
Four weeks of fun and pillow making techniques you can use for a lifetime of sewing successes. Join us for this awesome 4 weeks series where you’ll learn several pillow fabrications.By the end of the class you should have three lovely pillows to toss around the house or give away as gifts.
Cost: $250 includes 10 hours of instruction. Student provides supplies for this class series.
Prerequisite: This class assumes that you’ve completed our Sewing 102 course or have similar skills.
- April AM: class meets Tuesday mornings in April, 1th, 11th, 18th, and 25th from 10am to 12:30pm
- April PM: class meets Tuesday mornings in April, 1th, 11th, 18th, and 25th from from 7pm to 9:30pm
- Sewing machine
- coordinating thread
- basic sewing kit
- 2 yds of Muslin or light weight solid cotton similar to muslin
- 6 yds welt cord
- 2 yds of 1″ ribbon (white, navy, or black)
- (2) 18″zippers matching your decor fabric
- Variety of scrap fabric from your stash (must be at least 1/2 yard long and something you love)
- Trim fringe, appliques, buttons, cover buttons, tassels
- (1) 16 oz bag of Perfect Loft Cluster fiberfil (available at JoAnn’s)