Learn to sew a double zipper pouch in this sewing class.
Double Zip Pouch
We’re making zippered pouches with vinyl fronts. In this class you’ll learn techniques for sewing with vinyl as well as a unique binding style.
Cost: $60 course fee, includes 3 hours of instruction, pattern and some materials
- May WKD: class meets Sunday, May 27th from 2-5pm
- July WKD: class meets Sunday, July 22nd from 2-5pm
- 1/3 yd quilting cotton exterior
- 1/3 yd quilting cotton lining
- 1/3 yd Pellon SF101 interfacing
- 1 yard decorative ribbon (1/2″-1″ wide — optional)
- 1 package fold-over elastic
- 16″ or longer all purpose zipper
- coordinating thread
- Microtex machine needle, size 14/90
- Clover Clips (optional)
- 1/4″ presser foot (optional)
* Vinyl is provided as part of the class materials.